Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

RUF 997 at 911 Virgin - your thoughts please

Not sure about the Beige ! but otherwise another RUF masterpiece even if it ONLY comes with a potential 3 month trade warranty

997ruf1.jpg

997ruf2.jpg

997ruf3.jpg

997ruf4.jpg

997ruf5.jpg

997ruf6.jpg

997ruf7.jpg

997ruf8.jpg

nice, interior is the only drawback for me.

I assume that's a supercharged 2S?

Do you think I could get Porsche warranty on it ? :grin:

.... :coat: :coat:

c.afsar said:
Do you think I could get Porsche warranty on it ? :grin:

.... :coat: :coat:

I bet John_B could :grin: :floor: :floor:

Pete

Love it and the interior :eek:

Bubbles said:
MQ said:

+1

And another +1

I suspect the interior is a lot easier on the eye in real life. However, I'm not completely convinced by the cage with the rear seats still in. I'd probably come to terms with it, mind.

It would be a fantstic GT car, that could also perform on track when required, though perhaps on occasion rather than routine.

Mmmmm Special! :worship:

Tertius said:
Bubbles said:
MQ said:

+1

And another +1

I suspect the interior is a lot easier on the eye in real life. However, I'm not completely convinced by the cage with the rear seats still in. I'd probably come to terms with it, mind.

It would be a fantstic GT car, that could also perform on track when required, though perhaps on occasion rather than routine.

I didn't realize that it had a cage until you mentioned you, I can now see it incorporated into the A-pillar cleverly hidden and disguised behind the trim.... nice touch by Ruf

Like the air intakes over the rear wheel arches!

"911 (997 model) Factory RUF R-Kompressor 3.8 (supercharger) / RT12 Bodykit. 6 speed manual transmission. 2005 55-registration. First registered 01/09/2005. Purchased directly from RUF by its' only owner and serviced by them since. Cost new approx. £100,000.00. In superb condition throughout. The pride of our current fleet and a car we are delighted to offer for sale. Finished in Midnight Blue metallic with contrasting Tan full leather interior. 19" OZ forged split rim alloys in pristine condition, RUF 8 piston front calipers with floating discs. RUF concealed half roll cage trimmed in suede, KW HL2 electrically adjustable suspension which raises the car to accommodate speed humps and entry ramps. Switchable Sports Exhaust, Xenon headlights with headlamp wash, 6CD stacking system, RUF insignia kick-plates, PSM (Porsche Stability Management), PCM (Porsche Communication module) with extended Satellite Navigation, Carbon Fibre detailing to mirror surrounds, rear spoiler, battery cover and engine bay cover. RUF insignia bucket seats with inertia belts and race harness' finished in red. The usual ABS, power steering and climate controlled air conditioning e.t.c. The attention to detail is quite incredible. Just to confirm this is a factory Ruf car with a Ruf chassis number, it is not a car that someone has fitted a few Ruf bits onto! As rare as hens teeth and an absolute peach of a drive. Provenance by the bucket full and presented in truly exceptional condition. 16,000 recorded miles"

Low low mileage, why the comparatively low price?

MQ said:
Tertius said:
Bubbles said:
MQ said:

+1

And another +1

I didn't realize that it had a cage until you mentioned you, I can now see it incorporated into the A-pillar cleverly hidden and disguised behind the trim.... nice touch by Ruf

Apparently the harness bar is removable. So no reason not to buy it ... ?

Oh, except for the small matter of the £60k :D

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back