Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Little Big Bob is getting a Cayman on 8/5/09

Big Bob

I have 3 sons: Little Big Bob, Same Size Big Bog, and Bigger than Big Bob.
Well Little Big Bob is getting his first Porsche on 8/5/09.
Details and Photos to follow.
Regards Big Bob :bye:

Excellent. Bet he's buzzing. 2 more sleeps...

Big Bob said:

they must have had an interesting time at morning school register :D

being it's LBB, does that mean he's got the 2.7 litres version

So is it going to be family race ???? Which model is BB junior getting ?? How about engine reliability issue ?? Are you concern about a possible Nikasil issue as the engine is either M96 or M97 which is the same as 997? Interesting to know your thoughts about it. :?: :?:

Theo

Big Bob said:

You don't like your middle son much do you... :grin:

Yes Sundeep it is the 2.7 version, as he does still go to London. Its also his main transport on the South West Court Circuit where he does barristering. It pays not to look too wealthy either for the clients benefit!
Theogeor, I am concerned about the engine because there have been some bore failures here too! So yes apw2007 it does come with a full Porsche Warranty, and I would not :nooo: let him buy a Porsche without it until the 997 Gen 1 Engine Failure cause is known.
And finally Wattie "Same Size Big Bob", is a fine son, the only bit of bog is me the biggest sh*t :wack: of the family :floor: by that typo :lol:
Regards Big Bob

Little Big Bob has the car. No photos yet as he is still driving it :lol:
Big Bob :bye:

Big Bob said:

That's what it all about. :) He'll be calling on mates he hasn't seen for years. :puh:

ResB said:
Big Bob said:

That's what it all about. :) He'll be calling on mates he hasn't seen for years. :puh:

Big Bob, I think I've just seen him in Manchester :grin:

Pete

So Big Bob how many miles has he done the first day ?
:D

Pete Hadfield said:
ResB said:
Big Bob said:

Big Bob, I think I've just seen him in Manchester :grin:

Pete

It does'nt surprise me Pete, he must have been passing through Manchester, as Kevin the guy who bought my Speed Yellow :worship: , 996 saw him in Aberdeen :puh:
And Theogeor I think he clocked up about 400 miles on the first day, evening, night , next day etc :grin:
Regards Big Bob :bye:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back