Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

DAZ5 997 Plate For Sale

bigfilly79

OWN A 997 NAMES DAZ DARREN OR SIMILAR IVE GOT JUST THE NUMBER PLATE 4 U OFFERS WELCOME CURRENTLY ON MY 325I COUPE THATS JUST BEEN VANDALISED SO IM BREAKING IT HENCE PLATE NEEDS TO GO NOT EXPENSIVE JUST BID ME ON IT HIGHIEST BID WINS EMAIL ME OR CALL ON 07591576010 :)

bigfilly79 said:
OWN A 997 NAMES DAZ DARREN OR SIMILAR IVE GOT JUST THE NUMBER PLATE 4 U OFFERS WELCOME CURRENTLY ON MY 325I COUPE THATS JUST BEEN VANDALISED SO IM BREAKING IT HENCE PLATE NEEDS TO GO NOT EXPENSIVE JUST BID ME ON IT HIGHIEST BID WINS EMAIL ME OR CALL ON 07591576010 :)

How much do you think it's worth, roughly?

~ Maxie :?:

I bet that plate is worth a fortune :thumbs:

Fuchs said:
I bet that plate is worth a fortune :thumbs:

Especially if it was advertised on OPL....probably would make it 3x more.

Are those comments sarchastic? or do you think it may be worth some thing? :dont know: also whats opl? excuse my ignorance im a bimmer boy through and through (id have a porsche though if i could afford one lol)

Realistically, I'm guessing that plate (which comes from Northern Ireland I believe?) to be in the region of £200-£250 plus the £80 transfer fee. Its three letters followed by four numbers, so quite an ordinary (NI) plate for an ordinary price.

Is that a fair comment Bigfilly79?

~ Maxie

Maxie said:
Realistically, I'm guessing that plate (which comes from Northern Ireland I believe?) to be in the region of £200-£250 plus the £80 transfer fee. Its three letters followed by four numbers, so quite an ordinary (NI) plate for an ordinary price.

Is that a fair comment Bigfilly79?

~ Maxie

Im I sensing a private bid Maxie? :?: :?: :D

You have to stick to the rules and get your bid in public so we can see it :grin: :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Milno
Back