Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

SPOTTED: On Hoover Dam

gadgetJunky72

Montreal
Hi Folks,

I'm currently enjoying a holiday on the west coast of the USA. Spent most of it in Vegas with a road trip to LA and San Diego (in a mustang not a 911 unfortunately).

Anyway spotted these 2 on the Hoover Dam a couple of days ago and a 996 GT3 following behind. Maybe it was a mini-meet.

oldporsches.jpg

There's some amazing scenery out here. I wish I had my 997 with me.

Cool.. I was out there a few years ago in fact went to Vegas 4 years running..

Have fun. :thumb:

did a similar trip 9 months ago- also in a mustang... Hertz were doing the shelby version which we had- great fun... will never forget the noise it made in the undercroft of the hotel in vegas when the valet brought it back out to us...

where else are you going?

gadgetJunky72 said:
Hi Folks,

I'm currently enjoying a holiday on the west coast of the USA. Spent most of it in Vegas with a road trip to LA and San Diego (in a mustang not a 911 unfortunately).

Anyway spotted these 2 on the Hoover Dam a couple of days ago and a 996 GT3 following behind. Maybe it was a mini-meet.

oldporsches.jpg

There's some amazing scenery out here. I wish I had my 997 with me.
Hi,
You posted a very nice photo :thumbs: . And the second car (orange) looks very familiar to me. Do you have this photo in high resolution? Did you make any other photos?
Also, what's your opinion about the model and year of cars on your photo?
Thank you very much!

hi,

I have about 3 or 4 high-res shots, but i think this was the best of the bunch. I can try and email them over to you if you PM me.

Is the orange car yours? I'm afraid i don't know anything about the older model 911s (and not that much about the new ones either :oops: ), other than they still look great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back