Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

I must be Mad ! 997 GT3

Hi,

Unless your son is quite tall for his age, at 3, he will be too short to sit in the front.

I believe regulations are height based, not age (until you reach your teens anyway).

So in your case, I suspect your lad will be big enough when he's 4.

That was the case with my son anyway (who's just turned 5!).

My daughter's just turned 3 and I tried her in the front last week and she's still too short, by at least 6 months.

j8fbr said:
thanks for your views again guys.

I have managed to calm down now and think that I will stick with the C2S for the moment if not I will be :gunfire: :thewife:

I would love one but with so many things going on at the moment I can't really justify it.

Your car looks GREAT anyway.... and its more family friendly rather than the GT3 (which as Big Bob said is a great great car but different and maybe not as good for little ones)

saw this

I have decided to keep my baby and then I see this:

http://911uk.com/ads_item.php?id=914

I don't know if it would look better with the GT3 decals as I think it looks a bit naked with just the orange wheels ??????

Hi Jose', you only get the side decals with the RS by the way.
I think the Orange Wheels work well with the Black.
The price seems reasonable for 5500 miles etc.
In the end my friend you have to exercise the itch, either by buying one or with absolute self control stop looking at them.
I tried the latter but not sucessfully.
Regards Big Bob :bye:

I have to admit that I'm getting a kick out of watching this thread having gone through this exercise more than once and there is only one way to overcome the problem as you will always find a way of justifying changing your car :pc:

lets hope there's no GT3's going to Goodwood tomorrow :wink: :wink:

j8fbr said:
lets hope there's no GT3's going to Goodwood tomorrow :wink: :wink:

Hi Jose' can I suggest a "blindfold" a guide dog or a white stick for the visit, its perhaps safer on the heart strings :lol:
Big Bob :bye:

DON'T LOOK AT THESE BLUE ONES!

GT3c.jpg

GT3d.jpg

GT3b.jpg

GT3a.jpg

Jose' dont look at Red ones either :cop:
Big Bob :bye:

Attachments

• gt3_543.jpg
    gt3_543.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 2,273