Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996TT CARGRAPHIC EXHAUST & NEW TAIL PIPES FOR SALE

964RS

Cargraphic Exhaust that I bought for my 996TT but I sold the car before I got a chance to fit it.

This system retails for circa 4000euros new and is considered one of the best exhausts for improving your 996TT sound without increasing resonance or being overpowering at constant revs.

For sale is a pair of Cargraphic boxes with new tail pipes.

One of the boxes had the outlet pipe modded when I got it and I've not redone it yet - you can see one is shorter than the other so needs a small piece welding on so that it fits the tail pipe like the other.

Should be a simple job that any metal works person can do.

I'll let it go reasonably cheap as it is for hassle free sale or if I get the box sorted myself I'll be putting it on PH etc for normal money (which is usually circa £1500+ with the tail pipes).

Sensible offers by email considered from non time wasters who know what this is!

984574-3.jpg

984574-2.jpg

984574-1.jpg

984574-4.jpg

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back