Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cayman and car park ramps

snow

Hi All - I'm looking for some advice. Ive just brought myself a new Cayman S and have some concerns over the gradiant of the ramps in my local car park. My Cayman has not been lowered or modified in any way to change the clearance from the road compared to any other Cayman, however before I attempt any ramps I wanted to know if anybody else has had any bad experience of car park ramps or am I being over protective of my new partner?

Any advice appreciated.

Snow

Hi and welcome, you realise you'll have to post pictures :thumb:

RE: the ramps. I have problems all the time, no NCP I don't already know, avoid roads with the dual sleeping policemen, attack all bumps at an angle and very slowly is also best. You should be ok with a standard height Cayman though.

And, you're not being overly protective, just taking care of what you paid hard earned money for... :thumb:

As well as Stuart's advice, selecting Sports Suspension Setting can also a gain you a little too!
Helps with my GT3 anyway.
Big Bob :bye:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back