Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Hard-up Kerry Katona hands back keys to ANOTHER Porsche

Porsche News

Kerry Katona has had to hand back the keys to yet another plush car as she faces a huge tax bill, it emerged today.

Her Porsche Cayenne GTS has been repossessed after Kerry and husband Mark Croft could not make the payments.

The same thing happened to their Porsche Carrera in December, and now both cars are being advertised on the internet by a company that deals in cut-price luxury cars.

A friend told News of the World: 'They had to call up the finance company and tell them to take back the cars because they don't have the cash to keep them.'

We can reveal her Porsche Cayenne GTS was the latest car to disappear, following the Lamborghini, Aston Martin and mega Range Rover.

They couldn't make the payments on the Cayenne and handed back the keys, just like they did with their Porsche Carrera, which we revealed was repossessed in December.

Now both motors are being advertised on the net by a firm which deals in cut-price supercars. Kerry, 28, is bankrupt, owing the tax man £82,000.

A pal said: 'They had to call up the finance company and tell them to take back the cars because they don't have the cash to keep them.

'The cars were on lease agreements"”you can't keep those deals when you are facing bankruptcy proceedings." The silver soft-top Carrera cost Kerry £70,000 in May 2007, and she spent £10,000 having it fitted out with extras.

It is now being sold for £58,994. The Cayenne, which cost the pair £60,000 last year, has now been sold for £46,994.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-Kerry-Katona-hands-keys-ANOTHER-Porsche.html

Attachments

• kerry1_190.jpg
    kerry1_190.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 7,454
  • kerry3_161.jpg
    kerry3_161.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 7,454
  • kerry2_167.jpg
    kerry2_167.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 7,454
Good.......!

Thought she was bankrupt...I hate the way people bend the rules. :evil:

Wattie said:
I thought she'd gone to Iceland... :floor:

Nah.. Only mums go there.

:?: I get the feeling You don't like Her :lol:

she certainly has / had a nice car collection....

:grin:

KerryCars-01.jpg

KerryCars-02.jpg

KerryCars-03.jpg

KerryCars-04.jpg

KerryCars-05.jpg

KerryCars-06.jpg

KerryCars-07.jpg

KerryCars-08.jpg

KerryCars-09.jpg

KerryCars-10.jpg

who even cares!

"who even cares!"

Well said man :thumb:

Kerry who? Just looked her up on Wikipedia, and wished I hadn't bothered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back