Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

porsche centre cap badge

Big Bob said:
I think the Porscheshop :worship: would save you a couple of bob over the "Stealer price"
Regards Big Bob :bye:

The Porscheshop would even post it to you!
Big Bob :bye:

Tell me big Bob do you work at the porsche shop by any chance ? :mechanic:

If you do give me a discount or free delivery :thumb: or something and i will mate!

Dear mckay I do not. But I have bought a lot of stuff from them, and they have always looked after me. I pass their name on because of my favourable experience with them.
Suggest you call Porscheshop and ask to speak to Paul, and tell Paul I recommended Porscheshop on the Total 911 "Blog" Site, and I'm sure he will help.
Best Regards Big Bob :bye:

FAO MCKAY.

I have a spare badge for a plastic concave centre cap which you are welcome to.

I had endless trouble losing badges . I tried various adhesives/silicones etc. all to no avail. Eventually mentioned the problem to Wayne, the Technician who looks after my GT3 at Porsche Centre Exeter.

He very kindly gave me some WYNNS GASKET MAKER, which is a black RTV silicone. He uses the stuff to secure badges on centre caps and said to date he had never lost one.

I removed all four of my badges , scraped off all the adhesive, and re-applied with the WYNNS. That was 15 months ago , and I haven't had a problem since.

If you let me have your address , I'll send the badge on to you.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back