Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cayman colours

tim993

Zandvoort
I picked up a brochure for the current model Caymna from the local OPC, expecting the colour chart to show the orange/green/blue used in some of the press-releases I've seen on the internet. However they are not listed, just the same old usual boring metallics. Are these coulours special order only then?

I was luke warm on the Cayman - until I saw pics of the car in these colours. For some reason the shape suits them really well and it suddenley becomes most desriable... (if one had the cash)

I assume you are thinking of the clubsport? If I had to sell the 993, it's the only current Porsche I would even consider.

09caymans_sport_lineup.jpg

Riviera.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2009/01/09caymans_sport_lineup.jpg

yes those are the ones.

are those standard colours on the club sport then?

i thought maybe they are also on the standard Cayman - but no mention in the brochure...

( and agree with you on your sentiment OC )

Love the blue - :worship:

agreed - nice in GR - but would look even better in that blue !

for some reason, silver just does not suit this car to my eyes.

Nice looking Car Mark...

Should fly out the door.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back