Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Maxie and other afficionados

sidlo

Maxie I have pics of the C2, :) have tried twice to post on the site but they have not appeared on the thread for some reason. :? Any advice on the way this is done, as I cant work it out. :dont know: Did promise and you did say you wont like me very much if I did not put them on. I am now a worried C2s man. :sad:

I have had her for 3 days now and still cannot quite believe what harks outside my door in the mornings, a beautiful sight. I am off to Norfolk in a while for a family get together (and to show her off). My wife still thinks it looks like, in her words ' a squashed cockroach'. What is to be done with such a phillistine. Not too much as it is a present from her. She took it out yesterday for a blast and you know what, secretly, she was impressed. We also went to to the supermarket and managed all of the shopping in the front boot. I will win her over yet.

all attending the meet this weekend, enjoy.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back