Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

J911 GOR plate for sale

littlemoog

So here's the deal, my hubby won't let me buy a wii until I sell this bloody plate! £250 all in-any takers? Go on and make me a happy girl!
:mrgreen:

Ok, so with some trepidation I am offering a number plate for sale. I have noticed your response to others trying to do the same,so here goes!

1) I do not think that because you have a Porcshe that you have more money than sense, and expect you to pay over the odds.
2) This seemed like the most logical site to advertise it
3) Ebay is full of time wasters
4)It wasn't on a Corsa before but an Audi 80- I will leave it up to you if you consider that to be a "chav mobile"

It is on a retention certificate at the moment
It has been valued by cherished plate sites at £550-they are selling it at £900

I will accept offers around £300 in order to move it quickly

Please PM if you would like any further info
Thanks

Littlemoog

Great post littlemoog, and welcome to 911uk!

It had to happen one day - a transparent and honest number plate seller - who actually stated a price (and a very reasonable one at that, I might add)! :thumb:

With 3 private plates already, I had better not go for this myself, but I would think someone will take it at that price...

Good Man (or Woman :?: ) :thumbs:

Re: J911 OPR plate for sale

littlemoog said:
Ok, so with some trepidation I am offering a number plate for sale. I have noticed your response to others trying to do the same,so here goes!

1) I do not think that because you have a Porcshe that you have more money than sense, and expect you to pay over the odds.
2) This seemed like the most logical site to advertise it
3) Ebay is full of time wasters
4)It wasn't on a Corsa before but an Audi 80- I will leave it up to you if you consider that to be a "chav mobile"

It is on a retention certificate at the moment
It has been valued by cherished plate sites at £550-they are selling it at £900

I will accept offers around £300 in order to move it quickly

Please PM if you would like any further info
Thanks

Littlemoog

Sounds more reseanable. The other joker with G911... was asking for over £800 a couple of days ago.

Goodluck with sale.

:thumbs:

Do my eyes deceive me, or has the number plate changed since the first post? :?:

Could have sworn it said OPR to start with... :?

You are not wrong Wattie- I however was! Not sure where my head was when I put the post on (husband would say up my a***!) Anyway duley rectified, this is the right Plate J911 GOR! Sorry for any confusion caused!

I'm not into number plates but would have seriously considered this one...

...unfortunately my car is one year too old for it! :(

hahaha - excellent first post littlemoog - at least you've distanced yourself from the others by being honest as has already mentioned! You'll enjoy us and this site even more when you're in a 911 sometime soon (that is if you're not already!). Either way, welcome.

~ Maxie :)

So... no takers yet, but a couple of you did seem interested initially (you know who you are!!) So in the spirit of christmas hows this for a deal?
£325
this is an all in price, it includes:
the plate,
the £80 transfer fee
£25 change of name on the retention certificate

Now you have to admit this is a bargain!
Hope to hear from you guys soon!
:thumbs:

Got to be some takers at that price.

Good luck. :)

I have to confess that I would be tempted but I rather like the plate the DVLA gave me

JT6T6225.jpg

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back