Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 questions

bg259

Trainee
Hi guys, i am a 996 c4s owner and needs some questions answered.. how do you access the service information on the centre screen (no service info on 996's) do 997s have obc (computer) as standard. I think all facelift 996s do.. how much is a 997 cab 05 plate with nav, multifuntion steering wheel, bose, heated seats, memory seats, electric seats, 6 cd player, phone module, auto dimming mirrors, manual, 25k worth?? A friend of mine has one but it is a C2 as opposed to a C2s... but it does have a high spec... needs the 4 year service also!! Not sure what to do?? Any suggestions.. what do u think its worth?

sorry i forgot it also has litronics, headlamp wash and park assist...

Hi

let's see if I can help out for the first time:

All 997s have the OBC, hence the central screen. Some of them don't have sat nav, but they are rare.
By the sounds of the car and comparing with some for sale at the mo, I would say late 30's, depending on condition. The 4 year service will knock off a grand at least. Spec sounds half-decent. Does it have PASM and Litronics?

Stu

Hi, it has litronics but doesnt have PASM since it is not a C2s only a C2 cab... how would you price it based on that info??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back