Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Child Seat to fit 996 Cab WANTED!

child seat

hi- depending were you live i have one of the m&p type seats that folk recomend on this site. do a seach on child seats for info.

although a little sun bleached and you can have it for £20-00.

i`d recomend you buy a new one of these -around £120-00 .just fit nice in the narrow gap. ive got three of these seats -one in each car we have and can highly recomend. dont go for the porshe prince type- they are rubbish and the kids wont sit in them.
we are in bolton gtr manchester.

regards rich.

Hi Rich
Thanks for the reply, thats very kind. Does this fit in the rear of the 996 cab? if so then im very interestedi n yours, its for occasional use so the sun fade is no concern at all.........only problem is that we live in Wiltshire so i guess the question is would you consider posting / courier?
Cheers
Charlie

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retep
Back