Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

sport chrono plus

vvvdan1vvv

hi i think i have found the 997 c2s that i really want but it doesnt have one option,which is sport chrono plus.is it an essential option and should i hold out until i find a car that has it?anybodys help in this area would be appreciated.cheers.

More a desirable option than an essential one. On this forum at least, essential options on the 997s seem to be PSE and SatNav. Desirables include Sport Chrono and sports seats. I think an up and coming essential option will be the iPod connector. As you may be able to see it's a far cry from what Porsche enthusiasts deemed essential just a few years ago.

~ Maxie

As said, not essential but very desireable. It was a fairly low cost option from new and you yourself asking this question shows that it is something that a lot of people expect so probably best to hold out for it.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back