Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 Carrera 2 or 2S?

Congrats, great choice, but we will need to see some pics ASAP :thumbs:

Thanks Stuart!

I do have a pic but it is 2MB and I am having trouble compressing it to be able to upload it...(Technofree household!). Any hints?!

Cheers.

Mine were 8mb photos before I posted in the garage section. I changed the file format in photoshop to a jpeg if I remember right. Any photoshop type program will have the facility to compress the file then just save under a different file name.

I too struggled at first but there are enough on here that will be able to give you better advice, ResB are you listening :?:

Pete

c10vet said:
Hi all - just a quick note to thank all for their replies to my post. I am delighted to say I have just collected my first Porsche today. It is a 2005 997 Carrera 2S, Atlas Grey, black leather, Sports Chrono, PCM inc Nav, Bose, Sunroof, Multi-function wheel, rear wiper, embossed seats, plus I have had an iPod connection plus bluetooth and parking sensors front and rear fitted.

Loving it already, though it was a little strange to get used to for the first 10 mins with very direct steering etc. (no complaint, just different!).

Gotta go out for another drive now!! :D

Thanks and happy motoring! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

nice 1, what a way to start the Year ! I still havn't completed 12 months in my C 2S and loving it :D :D

:thumb: :thumb: :useless:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back