Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Unreg gen 1 C2s/c4s, what % off list?

goodethernet said:
baxster said:
Thanks for the replies. I understand the argument against buying new, all I would say is that 17% off an 78K car (c4s) means the car comes out at 64k meaning year old cars arent that much of a bargain at 50-55k.
The other point for me is that I am not as keen on the rear end of the gen 2 cars.

Don't write off the GenII cars on the basis of the rear end. First, you'll get used to it and the GenI will start to look dated. Second, and more importantly, when you are driving, you can't see it anyway! :lol:

Seriously though I have just gone from one to the other and the GenII is a much better car in pretty much every respect.
Yes Im sure it is. I will just sit tight and see what the next few months bring in terms of used car bargains.
Does anyone know what the dealers will do with unregistered cars they have in their showrooms? Will they register them and further reduce price?

For what it's worth, I just placed an order on a new gen 2 car at 5% off. The salesman was willing to offer me 15% off on new gen 1 cars.

Maxie Islam said:
25% off being offered here:

http://tinyurl.com/8wcst3

~ Maxie
Thanks Maxie but that car is an import isnt it? It says C16 spec which i think is a eu car with uk spec. Although no difference to uk supplied cars I dont think i would buy one as the opcs would crucify you come trade in. Unless people know otherwise.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back