Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Is it a Boxster or a Cayman.....no it's a Pigs Ear

:floor: :hand:

says it has electric hood with glass heated rear screen so am I right in assuming that is just a hardtop that comes off and the car reverts to a Boxster :dont know:

Whats the problem with it?

Its only a hard top thats more versatile than the factory one, ie it has a hatch and it looks nicer also

Theres someone on Pistonheads with one, I think its from South Africa (the hard top that is)

Car is 5k overpriced but apart from that its lovely, if you want aboxster that is

For that price the peacock would need thrown in at least.

:lol:

917k said:
Whats the problem with it?

Its only a hard top thats more versatile than the factory one, ie it has a hatch and it looks nicer also

Theres someone on Pistonheads with one, I think its from South Africa (the hard top that is)

Car is 5k overpriced but apart from that its lovely, if you want aboxster that is

I am not sure how the hatch gives greater versatility? It is just a hatch over the existing boot space and the body work to the rear including the roof lid when folded.

Each to their own - it was the look that made me wince

Zeintec quote "The Boxster has timeless style and class. Zeintop does not change this, it merely enhances it by utilising similar curves and junctions, familiar to the vehicle. Fitted, it hints at other models in the marque's stable"

Their website doesn't show these "enhanced lines"...... :nooo:
media.jpg

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back