Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Jeep Grand Cherokee 2001 - UPDATED !

Proenca

Monza
Selling my Jeep since I will be leaving the UK soon.

Its a 2001 ( 180 per year road tax, ever ! ) , W registed Jeep Grand Cherokee in Metallic Black.

Has 80.000 miles on the clock and its in great condition, has teh following :

full extras from factory, including all leather seats, all airbags, IR sensor climate control, wood dash, factory tinted black windows, 18" alloys, parking sensors, Infitiny factory top rated sound system ( sounds better than my 911 turbo bose system, honest ) , cd changer, etc etc.

the only modification done from new is that I replaced the tweeters : Grand Cherokees have a flaw, well documented over the internet - the tweeters dont have surge protection and they will fail. question of when not of how. I replaced them ( all tweeters with 2008 cherokee tweeters , which have surge protection ) and you can hear the radio/cd in full power with no distortion at all.

Car just came from Jeep Bexeleyheat, from a £400 service and MOT ( has brand new 12 months on it ) - the service manager said it was a really good clean example, very nice.

So the car just came less than 100 miles from its anual service, new MOT, needs absolutly nothing ( well, needs road tax, if price paid is nice, I'll pay for 6monts road tax ).

Have dual set of keys, ALL service history ( all from Jeep ) , old MOTs.

Really nice looking car, need to sell soon due to moving out of the country, looking at 2600 or near offer.

Will post picture later at night

Ok forgot about couple of things.

First its a 4,0 6 cylinder petrol model.

Going strong as new.

Second here are the promised pictures :

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Open to sensible offers, let me know to my personal email adress for faster reply : [email protected]

Car is located in London, ( Canary Wharf ). I can deliver the car pretty much anywhere in the UK, but after payment. For viewings , please come here to Canary Wharf.

Cheers

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back