Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cheapest in the UK for Porsche tyres?

wizard993

Donnington
I need 4 x new "n" rated for the Boxster-S (f 235/35/19 r 265/35/19)

Anyone know who are the cheapest(UK mail order)?

Thanks in advance

wizard993 said:
I need 4 x new "n" rated for the Boxster-S (f 235/35/19 r 265/35/19)

Anyone know who are the cheapest(UK mail order)?

Thanks in advance

Based on the Conti's I was looking for, these were the cheapest I could find (copied from an email they sent me):-

[email protected]

Event Mobile Tyres - 08702 407 787
Your CONTINENTAL Tyre Quotation

Thank you for requesting a quotation from Event Mobile Tyres.

Event Mobile Tyres look after your tyre replacement from start to finish. Our vans are equipped with the latest tyre fitting equipment to ensure that we are able to treat your car and wheels with the utmost care and attention while all the tyre fitters employed by Event Mobile Tyres are experienced in fitting high performance, low profile and run flat tyres.

265/35R18 ZR CONTINENTAL SPORT CONTACT 2 N2 £189.96

All our quoted prices include Valve, Balancing, Old Tyre Disposal, VAT and Mobile Fitting in SW6 by Event Mobile Tyres.

Prices are updated automatically throughout the day so quotes are subject to change until a booking is made.

We have a minimum Total Order Value of £85.00 (£150.00 in Central London). Based on a fitting postcode of SW6, this CONTINENTAL tyre may carry a surcharge if your Total Order Value is less than £85.00

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back