Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Pioneer AVIC-HD 3BT - Dash Kit

"non amped" = no BOSE?

i still thought it was MOST Buss.......?

alan sweeney said:
Hi,

I have been informed that any after market add on such as sat nav will render the warranty void.

This came from my OPC as I was going to install the Pioneer. My 911 is 996 however the new warranty bumper to bumper will not cover any non porsche component.

If you are going down the indy route for servicing etc then no worries.

Regards Alan.

Judging by Daves experiences its dependant upon your OPC

http://www.911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=39141&start=40

Many thanks Bupps. Do all the trip computer functions still work in the spedo?

That's a very good install... was it a nightmare or did they do it for you?

Is that an AVIC F900? Do you like it?

Here in Japan Porsche does not fit the "PCM" you get everywhere else in the world because the Japanese systems are so advanced. Back in 2003 when I got my 996 here - I could get, sat nav, blue tooth, 30 GB hard drive, touch screen, TV, DVD, USB connection, internet (collects e-mails etc) and so much more for about GBP 1500.

I tried the new PDK car and although the new PCM is much much better it's still not that up to date - compared to Japan so once again, Japan gets a different system , this time fitted in the factory - its a clarion.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timjar
Back