Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New Panamera Official Porsche Microsite Launched

Front end doesn't look bad but I think we already knew that as it is based on a car we all know, but the back...well...we'll have to wait and see. :)

I wonder if anyone at Porsche is having sleepless nights over this car launching it as they are into a plunging world economy. Be interesting to know if there is a waiting list, and if so, how many people on it are suddenly hard to get hold of.

Ghost said:
I wonder if anyone at Porsche is having sleepless nights over this car launching it as they are into a plunging world economy. Be interesting to know if there is a waiting list, and if so, how many people on it are suddenly hard to get hold of.

All the speculators will have made a rapid exit, that's for sure... :wink:

Reckon you would be better off forfeiting your £10k deposit than taking delivery if it's a commercial acquisition :hand:

I took a £57,500 deposit for an XJ220 at launch (from a semi-speculator) and he was one of the lucky ones that had his deposit returned! If it hadn't been returned it still would have been cheaper to have forfeited it than take delivery - as that was 1989, the last time exotic car prices went into freefall... :nooo:

Is it just me that is reminded of the Chrysler Crossfire coupe here... :wink:

splash-image.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back