Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

is it worth it?

markf

Any of you out there recently traded up from C4S to a Turbo. Got an opportunity to do so, much earlier than planned, so not sure whether to or not. Is there a great deal of difference between the cars? Any thoughts comments welcome.

lucky choice to make :thumb: :thumb:

markf said:
Any of you out there recently traded up from C4S to a Turbo. Got an opportunity to do so, much earlier than planned, so not sure whether to or not. Is there a great deal of difference between the cars? Any thoughts comments welcome.

I presume 997 C4S to 997TT, in which case, erm yes. Have a drive first and see. Then come back and show us all pics of your new 997TT :)

Yes it's a 997C4S to 997T. My main query is are they that much better (faster) day to day, as I am happy with the C4S. As you can imagine 'she who must be obeyed" has other plans for any spare cash!

markf said:
Yes it's a 997C4S to 997T. My main query is are they that much better (faster) day to day, as I am happy with the C4S. As you can imagine 'she who must be obeyed" has other plans for any spare cash!

The figures speak for themselves I think. You must drive one first. Then make your mind up. :)

Not tried the 997C4S but just moved from a 996TT to a 997TT and yes it was worth it :D

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ilovecars
Back