Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Difference between 2006 997C2 & C2s

Ian Howells

Silverstone
Guys,

Need a quick reply for a work colleague who wants to know the main differences between a 2006 997 C2 & C2s. Im unable to use the search facility as Im using my phone and its too much grief sorry.

Thanks in anticipation.

3.6 vs 3.8
bigger brakes with red callipers
pasm
xenons
a few aesthetic bits
more power and more speed
unless yoyr name is clarkson overall more desireable

Jamie said:
3.6 vs 3.8
bigger brakes with red callipers
pasm
xenons
a few aesthetic bits Incl. (Twin Exhaust tips on the C2S)
more power and more speed
unless yoyr name is clarkson overall more desireable

What he said. :)

I parked next to a silver c2 today and noticed that the side skirts if you call them that were black wheras mine are colour coded. The c2 looked very odd, obviously wouldnt look as bad on a dark car.

Don't forget also it's harder to sell a C2 over a C2S as the latter is way more popular. Same goes for the C4 vs C4S as well (I've never seen a 997 C4 on the road yet).

~ Maxie

In Gen1, I believe that the C4 was a special order i.e. dealerships not given an allocation. They are primarily sold to colder, snowy countries.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ilovecars
Back