Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New 997 Face Lift - Yes or No

Fingers

G'day all, been away for way too long! Been on a constant business trip since last year! Only covered 3,000 miles since this time last year in my car! Most of them in the last week.

Anyways, been offered a face lift Carrera S October build with a december delivery....Was thinking of getting it - meteor with sandbeige and PDK - wife will love me even more!

What do you reckon? Wait for the 998? I do love my 997 so am not that bothered if I have to keep it - at any rate, I am out of the country for 3 months from now until Jan anyway!

Fingers, how you been :)

MK2 is a big solid tech step forward for the 911 range, so should do will into the future

but sandbeige :hand:

Welcome back Fingers!

I love the looks of the new MkII 997, especially in 4 wheel drive trim with that full width reflector making the rear look even wider than before. I also like the sand beige leather too - lifts an otherwise sombre looking interior.

I say go for it!

~ Maxie :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back