Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 Gen II C4S

dazzpowder

Trainee
Hi,

Is the new 4S as quick off the mark as the new C2S? the information pack from Porsche says it is ( 0-62 in 4.5) but I've seen a few stats on the web saying it's not, even the porsche website which has the 4S available with pdk option but when you look at the stats it looks as if there for the Gen I.

Anyone know?

dazzpowder said:
Hi,

Is the new 4S as quick off the mark as the new C2S? the information pack from Porsche says it is ( 0-62 in 4.5) but I've seen a few stats on the web saying it's not, even the porsche website which has the 4S available with pdk option but when you look at the stats it looks as if there for the Gen I.

Anyone know?

there may be a slight difference but in the hundred's of secs due to the extra weight of the 4wd system, but as quick

I would imagine much the same between the two. Not enough for us mere mortals to notice

And don't forget a PDK-equipped C2 is as quick off the line as a manual C2S....just to confuse things even further!

~ Maxie :roll:

Thanks guys. Got my heart set on a C4S but really unsure of the red stripe, maybe it looks better in the flesh, I've already asked a dealer if it can be ordered without. Guess I'll know in October when there launched.

IMO the red reflector strip looks cool, makes the car look wider than the first gen 997. I don't think it will come as a delete option, you couldn't delete it from a 996 C4S.

~ Maxie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back