Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Just booked to test drive facelift at new Silverstone centre

I've just booked my slot at Silverstone for the 17th at 1:30pm.

Simon.

c.afsar said:
Stuart - Give your local OPC a call and ask them to put you on the "Inner Strength, Driving Experience database.

Are you serious that that is what it is called? :floor:

Silverstone

Did this on 14th. Great fun. Drove current 997 C2S manual and tip, fo;;owed by facelifted C2 manual and C2S PDK. Apart from the track, there is plenty of opportunity to try a kick-plate (skid-pan with a surprise), and 'ice hill' a low friction circuit and a regular driving circuit. My verdict - they are all fabulous cars. The new PDK is terrific and a significant iprovement on the tip. Porsche hospitality at the whole event was excellent - really enjoyable day

997 C4S Tip

Attachments

• c4s_159.jpg
    c4s_159.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 8,144
No invite either, but my opc are scared of my car :lol: plus I don't fit into their narrow Porsche owner persona :floor:

Ghost said:
c.afsar said:
Stuart - Give your local OPC a call and ask them to put you on the "Inner Strength, Driving Experience database.

Are you serious that that is what it is called? :floor:

No, that's the position you must assu mewhen dealing with your OPC come trade in.:D

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mchass
Back