Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

***SOLD*** Original Factory 993 Turbo Spoiler + Decklid

Simon W

NOW SOLD

As you may (or may not) know, I have switched my decklid back to standard electric from the turbo spoiler - (I absolutely LOVE the turbo spoiler but need the money more than I need the hoardes of scantily clad women with loose morals that the spoiler attracts). I thought I'd sold the lid but the chap suddenly couldn't come up with the cash so I'm now looking for a lucky buyer!!!

This is a Porsche factory standard turbo spoiler and decklid and is in excelent condition. THIS IS NOT A NASTY REPLICA......

Brand new, I believe the part would be hovering somewhere around the £2k price :eek: which is a lot of money. Am I asking £2k? - NOoooo...am I asking £1k? - Not on your nelly.....

Just £750 will get you what can only be described as a piece of performance art - the best looking spoiler Porsche has ever made. Regardless of whether you have a n/b or w/b 993, this is the spoiler to tell the world you've finally arrived.....

Not only does the spoiler look fantastic, but doubles up as picnic table / baby changing table in emergencies making your 993 the ultimate in practical supercars.

Joking aside - check it out. It really is quite beautiful in Zenith Blue.

If you're interested, either PM me or give me a call on 07970 988 729. I'm based in North London / Herts. The spoiler is off the car, wrapped up cosily in bubble wrap and is ready to go.

All the best,
Simon

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

1.jpg

Re: ***FOR SALE*** Original Factory 993 Turbo Spoiler + Deck

Simon W said:
Not only does the spoiler look fantastic, but doubles up as picnic table / baby changing table in emergencies making your 993 the ultimate in practical supercars.

:lol:

But getting any poop that gets away out of the grilles must be a nightmare :hand:

Good luck with the sale mate, I reckon that's a bit of a bargain for an OE spoiler.

Re: ***FOR SALE*** Original Factory 993 Turbo Spoiler + Deck

993C2S said:
Simon W said:

:lol:

But getting any poop that gets away out of the grilles must be a nightmare :hand:

Good luck with the sale mate, I reckon that's a bit of a bargain for an OE spoiler.

That's what toothbrushes are for, right? :D (Note to any interested parties - poop free sale)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back