Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

WANTED: GT3 deck lid and spoiler...

Stuart

Any of you GT3 guys upgrading to RS spoilers? Want to sell your MKI or MKII lid and wing? Maybe you've got a Basalt Black car and feeling the need for a spoiler change :wink:

Calling Jeff !

I think Jeff has just bought a Cup Spoiler, and his GT3 is Black. Send him a PM ?

Hope this helps

Daniel said:
Calling Jeff !

I think Jeff has just bought a Cup Spoiler, and his GT3 is Black. Send him a PM ?

Hope this helps

IIRC he sold his about 2 weeks ago or something... Thanks though.

Stuart said:
Daniel said:
Calling Jeff !

Hope this helps

No, He sold a MK2 lid he bought for fit a manthey spoiler on !

Daniel said:
Stuart said:
Daniel said:
Calling Jeff !

Hope this helps

No, He sold a MK2 lid he bought for fit a manthey spoiler on !

Really? PM sent, thanks for that...

Just going to state the obvious......you know the air intakes are in different places, the lid will need modifying :)

Damian said:
Just going to state the obvious......you know the air intakes are in different places, the lid will need modifying :)

Yeah I did wonder about that, and the fan, what happens to that?, hmmm....

Stuart said:
Damian said:

Yeah I did wonder about that, and the fan, what happens to that?, hmmm....

It will become a butcher job, no doubt. Mine has also bee butchered to have the cup spoiler fit in which clashes with the bootlid unless you cut out a hole. Still, from the outside it looks fine :)

And yes, I do have a Mark I soon to be coming off the car but I'm probably going to keep it as I'd like to be able to take off stupid wing if I need to sell it. I however am a money sl*t so at the right price I'd sell. Given they want up to £1500 at some places second hand ...... :)
Seriously though, make me an offer and I might bite....

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back