Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT Silver / Arctic Silver

Jamie_G

Portimao
What is the difference between GT Silver Arctic Silver???

A client is looking at a 997 Turbo and confused between the two without seeing them.

Jamie said:
What is the difference between GT Silver Arctic Silver???

A client is looking at a 997 Turbo and confused between the two without seeing them.

GT Silver is darker. If you ever saw the wheels on a 996 Turbo S or a Carrera GT you could spot the difference immediately.

Here's a Turbo S in GT Silver.....

CRW_5539.jpg

Jamie....here's the URL to the larger image.....

http://www.fast911.co.uk/upload/content/Car Shows/Waddesdon Manor - February 2006/CRW_5539.jpg

To me GT Silver looks halfway between Artic Silver and Seal Grey.

I have the GT silver and it is about a shade or two darker than the arctic silver and has a more metallic fleck to it. COmes up lovely when you polish it and you have to clean it even less than the Arctic.

It was also a £1,500 extra for whoever purchased the vehicle in the first place!

I prefer it but then I would say that!

Thanks guys, my client wanted the lighter of the two but didn't want to have to travel out to try and find both cars to look at.

Cheers

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back