Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cayenne Bumper Fitting

ianlockwood

:thumb: I need to take my front bumper off my Cayenne V6 to fit a new front grille (broken) which I have brought from my OPC. Does anyone have photos and or a description of the sequence of bolts, etc.. I need to underdo to make it a quick and painless job. Don't want to pay my OPC centre best part of £200 to fit a £30 grille. Thanks.

Err... Don't wish to be rude or anything, but the title of the site is a bit of a giveaway as to which Porsche models we are likely to know this sort of detail about :D :wink:

Anyway, you might strike lucky, but I thought I'd get that comment in before anyone else did (possibly rather less diplomatically!) :thumbs:

Good luck...

oh, and welcome! :thumbs:

Thanks

Take your point, but as the site is open to 'other' Porsche models thought it worth a shot. Do have a 997 (911) C4s, but luck would have it this dosen't need a new grille, but this is because I drive this and my wife broke the grille on her Cayenne. :roll:

:oops: :oops: :oops: sorry - no offense meant!

At least you have a proper car yourself :wink: Good choice! :thumbs:

Now why is it that it always the wife... :hand:

Ian, ignore the others. I joined the site as a Cayenne owner 3.2 v6 as well. Glad to see you have a proper Porsche too that I now have.

Try the Porsche Club GB forum, Cayenne register. You are more likely to stumble accross an owner that has done similar on their.

Otherwise look forward to some chat about your 911.

Jamie

their are screws all over the place for front bumper you will need a phillips screwdriver and some torx screwdrivers too think t20 t25 and t30 to remove the screws... screws along underside of bumper ,round edge of wheel arch along bumper and along top of bumper under bonnet , your only problem will be on either side where the bumper runs along with wing on the inside there are a couple of release clips to get the bumper off....

deleted.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back