Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche P911 PVT Pervert Private Registration For Sale

Quality Coupe! I like it dude!

Try looking at the collection, you may laugh at the rest of those too..

Let see, last time i checked...

T 5URA
T 5 5URA
K 5URA
A 5URA
J 5URA
J 5 5URA
H1 5URA
M 5URA

Funniest thing is, i would have paid ££££'s for them if i had too, but having sense of mind I bought them straight from the DVLA for next to nothing, rather than buying them off someone like Russ or yourself. Great innit?!!

Taran :thumb:

(Oh sorry, I assumed you had enough intelligence to figure out what the 5URA actually stands for i.e my Surname. A point that you were just making not too long ago that PVT may be priceless to someone with those initials?! If you going to try arguing...at least figure out your stand point mate!)

Are we talking about p/plates again...? I'm currently in Egypt and Coupe must be right because I was sad enough to log in and see what you guys are all up to. Anyway, I've decided to offer my own plate for sale; how does:

LM 52 FPL

grab you? It came free on my VW Golf but I have a special price of GBP 1000. Offers anyone?

~ Maxie :D :hand: :mrgreen:

OK, so here's mine as well...

V7P DW

If your name is Dave Wilson or something and you reckon you're a VIP that has to be worth at least £2000 :D All it needs is a bit of illegal spacing and some fake Birdshit.... :floor: :floor:

coupe said:
i am genuinely sorry,
i didn`t realise this site was to make friends.
I better leave this site as i have plenty of friends .
Russ have you joined the freelander and golfing sites.
if anyone gets lonely they could try friends Re-united.
My lovely wife was correct in her view that only sad ***** join these sites.
good bye.
ps i don`t know the guy but the price of the plate might be worth buying just so you guys recognise me, please come and say hello :bye:

Sh*t!!!!! you've got a wife????!!!!!! :eek:

This world never ceases to amaze me. :shock:

Which nursing home does she stay at? :D

Oh and there is a difference between people who know you and them being your friends....don't get them mixed up now please.

Off to the pub with my mates to watch the France v Holland game...let us know how you get on with the stamp collection.

coupe said:
he probably wont be back,
why should he, to be abused by some jumped up bas........
nobody was made to buy the plate,, shall we jump on everyone offering a overpriced car for sale, or somebody sad enough to buy a freelander :thumbs:

you refering to me hear I take it :bye:

so I'm a jumped up bas.......

was it me that said/implied that my car was too old so therefore inferior to have this plate that this thread is about?.........he's bought a 911 related plate fair enough,however like all p/p plate sellers who come on here he has made the mistake of thinking that we are all shallow/materialistic ppl here who think a plate like that is going to improve our standing in the Porsche pecking order

as for the Freelander comment(s)..............who cares what you think muppet

coupe said:
its only overpriced if you can`t afford it, it could be a good buy for Peter Vincent Thomas etc....

Coupe does have a point!

From nationalnumbers.co.uk: "In the UK, the highest reported price paid for a personalised number plate is £330, 000 for 'M 1', paid at auction in June 2006. This even beat the £285, 000 paid by Roman Abramovich for "VIP 1" . On the other hand, the highest price paid for a personalised number plate in the world is $6.8 million for the registration '5', bought in Abu Dhabi in May 2007."

IMO: "a fool and his money is easily parted" ... now where has all MY money gone? :driving:

Hi Guys,
I`ll try to reply to the majority of your mails.
Firstly a guy advertises a number plate on a section porsche articles forsale - wanted and subsequently gets abused and told to climb back into his hole.
If the price is too high it won`t sell end of story.
Which nursing home ? as it happens we own three residential care homes, pretty similar bought from time as a professional sportsman.
Why did i join this site ? i thought it may be interesting, i didn`t realise that it was a site where someone took it on themselves to be judge and jury on pricing articles forsale and that if they didn`t agree with the price they abuse someone just because it happend to be his first or one of his first posts.
:thumb:

Hi Coupe,

TBH mate Russ didn't exactly adhere himself to our affections did he? Firstly, general internet forum etiquette is that you don't just sign up to a site looking to sell stuff and make a quick buck. Secondly, after Rodders gave his response – with his usual hint or sarcasm agreed – Russ decided to cuss Rodders rather than make any productive points. Therefore I'm not surprised by the reaction to him at all.

I buy and sell a fair few private/personalized reg plates and have done so for years. Now, I'm a member on a number of car related forums but cannot remember ever listing plates on them before becoming part of the 'community' and infact I can't remember listing plates on them at all! I only buy plates that I know I can sell, or will have a value in the future. Russ's plate is a complete 'speculation' plate and has a comical price to go with it. It is a standard plate with 3No's and 3 letters, the cheapest of cheap plates. The only plus point is the '911' digits. Having to actually explain that PVT stands for Pervert also ain't great!

Taran :thumb:

coupe said:
Hi Guys,
Firstly a guy advertises a number plate on a section porsche articles forsale - wanted and subsequently gets abused and told to climb back into his hole.
Which nursing home ? as it happens we own three residential care homes, pretty similar bought from time as a professional sportsman.
Why did i join this site ? i thought it may be interesting, i didn`t realise that it was a site where someone took it on themselves to be judge and jury on pricing articles forsale and that if they didn`t agree with the price they abuse someone just because it happend to be his first or one of his first posts.

Coupe;

welcome to our forum first of all, i'm sure given time you'll find it honest, friendly and informative.

I've not been posting on here for too long but 2 things i've found that aren't tolerated are b**ls**t and trying to make money off our back's just because we drive a porsche

russ said: Currently on retention, now changed my plate on my 911.

this is clearly not the case as proof has been provided that it was bought recently off ebay for £255 and that leads straight onto my second point of trying to make money of our backs

no-one here is going to object to anybody trying to make a quick buck, generally find we're mainly business people here anyway, but to try and do it in such a way is going to end in tears for someone

don't think the response would be any different in any other forum either

andy

coupe said:
Hi Guys,

Strange. You were abusing people with your 4th post on here ever.

Jumped up basta...... ring any bells?

and you wonder why you got some stick too?

What were you a professional sportsman in, Hop skip and Naievity? :wink:

:D

coupe said:
Hi Guys,

first off yer mate Russ's first ever post is a for sale one..............for a p/p that he's lied about........you know it seemingly came off his 911 :roll:

we then find out that it was bought off eBay just 1 week previously for 1/4 of his asking price,the classified section on forums are normally in place for fellow enthusiasts/members(or according to your wife us sad-***** )to buy and sell parts/items that we no longer need,not for people to sign up to and try and make a fast buck on summat they bought for a lot less than what they are asking

believe it or not my first post on this thread was actually constructive criticsm although with a hint of my usual sarcasm to p/p sellers,i then get the i'm not worthy to have this plate on my "old" 911

then you step into the fray :floor:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back