Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Looks a cheap car !

If you are not worried about the mileage, it probably could be conssidered a good buy. However, can't help but feel that 20K per annum is going to make it an unwanted car. Good spec though.

Reasonably priced and if you are going to have it as your weekend mistress then the mileage will correct itself in a couple of years.

Has Heather Mills 997 Cobalt Blue one sold yet ?

someone posted last week on here I think it was a 2007 with only 1200 miles ?

PH linky won't work for me, speaking of which has anyone noticed PH being really unrelaible lately or is it just me :?:

But the 997's are becoming cheap enough for me to start to consider the cabs over HD1 - but as I'd want a white S I think it may be some time b4 they start to fall into my price range and with the recent updates to HD! looking better than ever :thumb:

Slow Poke said:
Fancy a change Dan? :wink: :hand:

:nooo: Never :nooo:

Daniel said:
Slow Poke said:
Fancy a change Dan? :wink: :hand:

:nooo: Never :nooo:

Yeah right, I know you secretly want a cab, everyone does :lol: 8)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ansonslchang
Back