Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Plate For Sale: NIIK PR

Vorland

Looks good for any Nicks in PR Public Relations?

Pm me all offers considered

Vorland said:
Looks good for any Nicks in PR Public Relations?

Pm me all offers considered

Right :roll:

How much do you expect to get for the plate :?:

Surely it would better suit someone called Niik?

I'll start the bidding, pay me a tenner and you can send me the retention cert, get it off your desk.

uuf361 said:
How much do you expect to get for the plate :?:

As stated pm me and I will consider. I havent got a fixed price in mind. regards

I'll give you £500 if you pay for my name to be changed to NIIK PR by deed poll, how does that sound? :D

Nick Number plate sellers are not particularly flavour of the month/year on this forum.

Personally I think it has very limited appeal so unlikely to sell.

On another note - What happened at the petrol station last week. I thought you were meant to be following us or could you not keep up in your Fezza :floor:

Hopefully will see you on the next Ring trip :thumb:

It's policy that we give any number plate seller a hard time!!

I had the audacity to try selling one on here but it was half decent:

BE57 LAP

Paid a fortune for it and sold it in the end for a tidy profit. Actually had a hint of interest from LH himself but it had already been sold.

Jamie said:
It's policy that we give any number plate seller a hard time!!

I had the audacity to try selling one on here but it was half decent:

BE57 LAP

Paid a fortune for it and sold it in the end for a tidy profit. Actually had a hint of interest from LH himself but it had already been sold.

Who did you sell it to, a lap dancer? :lol:

Here we go again - someone at the time said I should have been selling D4NCR next to it.

Dave said:
Nick Number plate sellers are not particularly flavour of the month/year on this forum.

Personally I think it has very limited appeal so unlikely to sell.

On another note - What happened at the petrol station last week. I thought you were meant to be following us or could you not keep up in your Fezza :floor:

Hopefully will see you on the next Ring trip :thumb:

Yes will be up for next ring trip! :thumb:

Was waiting for Mark and Darren but everyone ended up leaving so waited for them to come.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mchass
Back