Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

European Breakdown cover?

Fuchs

Baku
My Dad is driving over to cheeseland next month and he needs some breakdown cover.

does anyone have any reccomendations as to the best / cheapest cover?

:D

Fuchs said:
My Dad is driving over to cheeseland next month and he needs some breakdown cover.

does anyone have any reccomendations as to the best / cheapest cover?

:D

ADAC by far. www.adac.de and go for their ADAC Plus membership. ADAC is recognised all over the place and have the AA 'Gold' as their partner in the UK :thumb:

yar !

logo_o.gif

I bucked the trend typically for me and went with Insurance Choice. Price was good at £68 if I remember correctly, has full cover here and Europe and cover at home, much the same as all the premium policies. It reviewed well when I looked it up. I found it a touch easier to sign up for than ADAC as it was in English :)

Sorry to fish this up from the depths of nowhere, but is the cover to you as a driver or to a particular car? I've got 2 cars and would need them both covering.

Slow Poke said:
Sorry to fish this up from the depths of nowhere, but is the cover to you as a driver or to a particular car? I've got 2 cars and would need them both covering.

The cover is in your name, so whatever car you have.

just double check you signed up to adac

they wont tell you there's a problem until you go to claim..... :frustrated:

still cheap and chips just double check all those letters in german

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back