Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Flag

javiershim

I am selling for $23 shipped this PORSCHE FLAG. It measures 60" x 35" inches and comes with 2 brass grommets for easy installation on your flag pole or anywhere you want
Feel free to mail me at:
[email protected]

por.jpg

If you are the same person that has been trying to sell this junk several times on here before, and still hasn't got the message, expect some alternative suggestions for the use of the pole other than sticking a flag to it! :hand:

I'll take one. I've always wanted one to hang in my garage. I could put it on the wall right next to my new 997.

Speaking of which, I'm looking for a new private reg for it at the moment. Preferably something to do with the car model and maybe my initials. I'd pay top dollar for something like that but they never turn up...

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

Barry Smith-Anderson said:
I'll take one. I've always wanted one to hang in my garage. I could put it on the wall right next to my new 997.

Speaking of which, I'm looking for a new private reg for it at the moment. Preferably something to do with the car model and maybe my initials. I'd pay top dollar for something like that but they never turn up...

:D

You guys are very bad tonight!

Personally I'm waiting for the Joey Porsche jacket ;)

Barry Smith-Anderson said:

I can't help you on the above but I could do you a lovely pair of driving gloves. Let me know if interested :)

There are some tasteful items around, I have got the black usa type baseball jacket. Its not OTT I have got a Porsche banner flag in front of my 930 in my garage white with the badge on it looks good or is it just me?.
Each to there own some people, do not even have a Porsche but got all the gear now that is sad .
SEE YA

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back