Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Registration for sale

964RS said:
ITS IN THIS MONTHS PORSCHE POST FOR OFFERS OVER £2000!!!!!

now where did i put that rubber cheque book again? :D

Can we get this thread back off topic and start talking about chocolate lesbians again :)

Before we do though.............. £2,000 :floor:

Gazzarc said:
Tim Storey said:
Gazzarc said:
OK, being dim..how do I get a Youtube video on here?

"youtube"? thats like facepartybookspace isn't it? i don;t understand this century.... :oops:

I believe it's what "The Kids" are into these days, clearly just like Ghost (Thank You), who has managed to post The Chocolate Ones so that you may become wise Tim.
Wise?? I think my IQ has just dropped by 20 points :puh:

Gazzarc said:
Tim Storey said:
Gazzarc said:

"youtube"? thats like facepartybookspace isn't it? i don;t understand this century.... :oops:

I believe it's what "The Kids" are into these days, clearly just like Ghost (Thank You), who has managed to post The Chocolate Ones so that you may become wise Tim.

Gaz. That. Is. Genius. Superb.

I doth my cap to you sir :worship: (well i would if there were a smiley for it... :thumbs: )

Tim Storey said:
Gazzarc said:
Tim Storey said:
Gazzarc said:

Gaz. That. Is. Genius. Superb.

I doth my cap to you sir :worship: (well i would if there were a smiley for it... :thumbs: )

Thank you Sir, we do try to please.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back