Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

help! retrofitted seat warmers to 997?

cunim

Hi all,

Has anyone had a dealer fit seat warmers to floor stock which was not delivered with factory fitted ones? Found a nice 997 cabrio, but missing seat warmers...

Thanks!

c.

Seat Warmers

I'm in Canada and you want seat warmers here! If you are talking about adding factory seat warmers it almost can't be done. I ordered a new 2007 C4S and the dealer forgot to order seat warmers. When they caught it the car was at the end of the assembly line and Porsche would could not add it as the wiring harness for every car is custom made and if the car was ordered without seat heaters - no wires! The dealer could order a new harness and seats and install at the dealership at a cost of at least $C10,000.00 or 5,000 pounds but I didn't want the car taken apart and the dealer didn't want to spend the money as it might be a nightmare. there may be an aftermarket way but I gave up and cancelled the car. It still sits on the lot over a year later! I replaced with a T4S that the dealer had on order. Jeff in Canada.

Buying any car from new without heated seats is a fatal mistake in my opinion. Quite a lot of people want these now - right up there with Sat Nav.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back