Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Decent Insurance Quote for your info

jamass

Hi Everyone!
After months of "research" (ie vacillation) I've just bought my first porsche - a 2005 C2S tip. I pick it up in 3 hours time from Dove House.....and it goes without saying that I'm rather excited...! :D

Anyway, as I've been leaching off the advice in this forum for a few months now I thought I'd let you know of what I think is a pretty good Insurance deal. Had a few quotes ranging from 900 - 2500 quid - some companies were willing to mirror the NCB I've got on my current policy, others were not. A Plan gave me a good quote of 780 ish, but then out of the blue, Autodirect came in with a quote of £570 (£450 XS) - underwritten by Chaucer - mirroring my current NCB. Their number is 08705712737.

So, looking forward to giving you some feedback after the first few days of motoring.....

J

Hey, good morning and welcome.

Very exciting picking up your first 911 :) bet you'll be taking the long way home!

Insurance always amazes me. The variation in quotes make it a complete game come renewal time. Cheapest for me was the RAC.

Anyway look forward to seeing pictures soon.

Have a great weekend.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retep
Back