Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

BMW 335d SE Coupe....

Nik

Sao Paulo
For anyone interested in buying a 335d at close to trade-in price...

335D SE COUPE
Silver
Black Leather
UK Supplied
1 owner (acquired new from main dealer in December 2006)
< 7,000 mls
Media Pack
- Sat Nav (DVD based)
- Bluetooth Phone prep
- Voice control
19" Alloys (Factory option)
Bi-Xenon headlights
Full electric memory sports seats
Paddle shift gearbox
Rain Sensor
Auto light sensor

Car is immaculate, still smells new inside. New car arriving in a week so will p/x with dealer if not sold. Also comes with special McGuard locking wheel nuts (impossible to get off without a pneumatic drill apparently).

Stunning acceleration, more torque than the old M5, but low CO2 emissions (less than 225g) so this car is NOT in the £25 london zone. Hate to say it, but this car is quicker than a lot of P-cars... in-gear acceleration is mind-blowing yet still delivers 30+mpg (i'm sure early 40s achievable on long runs)

Couple of minor scuffs on the wheels (easily refurbished).

Attachments

• front_side_view_small_172.jpg
    front_side_view_small_172.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 1,044
  • 385996_2_807.jpg
    385996_2_807.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 1,042
  • 385996_3_198.jpg
    385996_3_198.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 1,042
Nik said:
Hate to say it, but this car is quicker than a lot of P-cars... in-gear acceleration is mind-blowing yet still delivers 30+mpg (i'm sure early 40s achievable on long runs)

This is fact. I tested one against my mates 993 - once on the move it's quicker, not by much, but quicker :eek:

An absolutely awesome car. Handles too :driving:

You've got quite a collection of cars Nik. You're more insane than I first thought :wink:

insane... maybe

immature... definitely (depending on who you ask!)

have been instructed to dispose of the toys, hence the 993/boxster are all going. 335d is being swapped for something more sensible...

not plugging my car (which is now being picked up by the dealer on thurs) but i reckon the 335d coupe is one of the best cars i've ever owned. Sure it doesn't have the exhaust growl of a 993 RSR, but...
+ it seats 2+2 comfortably
+ HUGE boot
+ no squeaks/rattles
+ handles VERY well (admittedly on 19" wheels with rubber bands for tyres)
+ delivers 25mpg in slow traffic, 40+mpg on longer journeys
+ sub the new 225g CO2 limit for the congestion charge (ie. £8 rather than £25)
+ Most importantly, in-gear acceleration is nothing short of BRUTAL.

yeah, and it looks ok too. in my view, it makes the m3 look like a shady proposition if you're thinking with the head (rather than the heart)...

for reference, my C4S achieved 11mpg this morning as i got stuck in traffic behind an accident!!

ps. Asim: can you pls pm me your number

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back