Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

***Sold**** 18" Sport Design / GT3 Style Alloys with ty

Chauch

Spa-Francorchamps
Following a change of wheels on my 996 C2 and a number of PMs from those who spotted this, I now have these up for sale!
They are Porsche originals in the following sizes:

Front 18" * 7.5J ET50
Rear 18" * 10J ET65

The tyres are Continental Sport Contacts - N rated
225/40/18 front with between 3.5 - 4mm tread
265/35/18 rear with about 3.5 - 5mm tread left

They are complete with gold crested centres and the cetnre of the wheels are in good condition although the outer rims would ideally need a refurb due to curbing / lacquer damage as shown.

Looking for £450 and would try and assist with logistics but the wheels are in North Beds. The fourth wheel is in about the same condition as the rears.

GT3RearWheel2.jpg

GT3Rearwheel.jpg

GT3FrontWheel.jpg

What did you change to mate. I`m having the same thought
Steve

Hi Steve - just bought a set of Carrera III 997 wheels - really pleased with them although my camera has been borrowed till next weekend...

did they fit straight on ? Any spacers needed ? Wht was the offset of the new wheels ?
Sorry for the questions and don`t forget the pics
Steve

Are these GT3 (mk1) correct sizes and offset ?

No idea I am afraid - I have been asked the same for a MK2 - anyone any ideas??

Daniel, Mk1. GT3 wheels as follows.

Front 8" X 18 , ET 52.

Rear 10" X 18 , ET 65,

so in relation to the wheels for sale the fronts are not correct.

Hope this helps.

Now decided on £450 to clear them as I move house in 2 weeks and do not really want to move these as well....

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back