Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Hamann Porsche Cayenne Cyclone

911UK

Administrator
Staff member
Cayenne-Cyclone1.jpg

The Porsche Cayenne has been a raving succes at the cost of indivualism to their owners. Several German tuning houses have already constructed body kits for the Cayenne, and today Hamann released their latest, and arguably, most extravagant package for the SUV.

Hamann gives the Cayenne a wide body aerodynamic component kit consisting of a new front spoiler with two integrated LED-daytime running lights and fog lamps, extended wheel arches for a more imposing look, roof spoiler and rear-facing panel with diffuser.

The Cayenne has been lowered by 35mm through a lowering system with pneumatic shock absorption. Hamann has either 22 inch (Anniversary II) or 23 inch (Edition Race) light alloy wheels on offer. With their Hamann sport exhaust system with 4-pipe sports competition silencer, the Laupheim modifiers even tune the sound of the SUV, with some extra horsepower as a nice bonus.

To stress that the interior can be upgraded to whatever the customer wants is proven in this demo car. The show car is furnished with Twotone Snake full leather upholstery, aluminium foot rest, pearl velours floor mats and 36-piece carbon coated interior-set.

Cayenne-Cyclone2.jpg

Cayenne-Cyclone3.jpg

Cayenne-Cyclone4.jpg

Cayenne-Cyclone5.jpg

Cayenne-Cyclone6.jpg

Cayenne-Cyclone7.jpg

Cayenne-Cyclone8.jpg

Can't see any Cornish & Devon farmers ordering one or Exeter OPC servicing any. :D

Mmmmmmmmm - thats tastfully done ! :shock:

One for the Middle East/Russian market ? :lol:

Didn't think it was possible to make the Cayenne look any worse :shock:

Dave said:
Didn't think it was possible to make the Cayenne look any worse :shock:

:eek: absolutly ditto... gosh... I usually dont like the Cayenne but this one... :eek:

I had nightmares with a 993tt in blue with ketchup red interior that I saw a few weeks ago. now Im cure of that. I will have nightmares with this. Honestly, who decided the colours and mods for this cayenne ? Stevie Wonder ? Or is it the Ray Charles division of Hamann ?

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mapp
Back