Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

wheel bearing ??

jlee

Monza
I have a slight droning sound from the rear of the car and i suspect sounds like a wheel bearing. not seriously noisy but at some point will get this done.

what are the costs for parts and how much labour are we talking.

cheers again folks.

Hope you all had a good crimbo and a happy new year.

Don't know about the parts but any competent person should be able to replace it in 1 to 1 1/2 hours max.

i thought that on mine, until i took the R888's off...

100% its the bearing?

when the car was checked by the indy, they said it might be bearings so just getting upto speed on what to expect.

Also my AC Condenser fan seems to be permanently on and no doubt some bodged job doen before and liely due to the faulty rheostat thingy, so i am told. will need to get this checked unless any of you know any other reasons why it would be always on.

Cheers.

loving this forum by the way, seems to be much molten brown droplets of collective wisdom here. :p

Your AC fan should be turned on by the snowflake button. If this is off, and the fan is still on I would agree it needs looking in to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back