Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Rear Wheel arch

Superunknown

Spa-Francorchamps
I was having new rear tyres put on the other day and when the car was jacked up I noticed that there wasnt any under arch covers like you get on the front. Is this normal or am i missing them??

Justin,

I'm not really in the best position to answer this since my car doesn't have any - anywhere!! However, PET shows a small liner for the left hand side at the rear which seems to cover just the top of the arch but nothing to the front or rear of the arch. There is nothing shown for the right hand arch at all.

The wide bodied cars DO have more coverage in both left and right rear arches though.

There's a chance that I'm completely wrong so I apologise if I am misleading you - just doing my best to convey the PET information.

Regards

Dave

Thanks all, it seems strange that the front arches are completely covered and the rears are open. At least thats one less thing to worry about!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilmslowSi
Back