Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cayenne Turbo ????????

sibz

Hey guys need some advice. I am looking to purchase a cayenne v8 or turbo very very soon.

Problem is that is a turbo worth 5k more?
Are there known problems with either?
How bad (realisticly) are they on petrol??

Thanks guys

Petrol wise anywhere from 10-19mpg so quite heavy but then again very similar to any 2 ton+ 500 bhp V8

I wouldnt worry about it

Turbo's normally have a much better spec, just make sure the wheels are set to bling !

I had a 3.2 V6 and the fuel cost was crippling. ave 12 to 15 mpg.

I believe the Cayenne should only be bought by those related to middle eastern royalty.

I was on first name terms with every filling station attendent in Surrey. otherwise a great car.

Thanks,really that bad jamie?? If thats the 3.2 then what would you expect the turbo to be like???

sibz said:
Thanks,really that bad jamie?? If thats the 3.2 then what would you expect the turbo to be like???

Non Turbo V8 is probably better in fuel as the 3.2 just aint got the power, so you really have to give it some

There are some great bargains out there for the Turbo, either way it's still going to be sub 20 down to 15, so you might as well get the one with POWER !

That explains it cheers :wink:

Sundeep said:
sibz said:

Non Turbo V8 is probably better in fuel as the 3.2 just aint got the power, so you really have to give it some

There are some great bargains out there for the Turbo, either way it's still going to be sub 20 down to 15, so you might as well get the one with POWER !

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mint_Sauce
Back