Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

techart spoiler with ducts AND foglights

pirellipete

I'm thinking of starting to save up for the techart front spoiler with brake ducts AND foglights,

did you buy the kit and get it fitted here in UK, or go to Techart?

price guides appreciated so I can plan which decade of this century to go for it

You're going to be saving for a while then! techart stuff is expensive, especially the fog/brake duct combo!

I had a look on their website and they even charge you for the catalogue/price list :eek: . To be fair, you get that back when you place an order though.

I'm guessing big bucks, but I've devised a cunning plan, that Jamie Approved Financer would be proud of !!!!

I've told my wife that christmas and birthdays for me now is contributions from her TO the fund.

I've also told her that HER birthday pressies will be contributions TO the fund,

So that way I get it for 50% of the spend

Makes sense huh ?
:!: :!: :?: :?: :shock: :shock:

forgot to paste the quote as received from Techart

"There are 2 options available regarding brake cooling intake systems from TechArt for 964. The first, part number 064.100.180.009 has a duct that fits in place of the original front foglamp and costs £368 parts only or £575 painted and fitted. the second kit part number 064.100.181.009 fits in the same place as the original front foglamp but has an integral front foglamp this costs £532.83 parts only or £739.83 painted and fitted. All prices are subject to vat at the standard rate and carriage (if required)".

I presume your realise that these are ducts and ducts/fog to go in your existing bumper and not a replacement bumper? Personally I think they are highly expensive - but do look very good 8) .

£368?! There were original RS ones for sale on ebay the other week for less than that!

Oh, and i bought my cooling ducts for £40! :oops:

OK, so not cheap shall we say,

but we agree on the looking good bit,

I'm going to go for the integrated option, 7 days to arrive from Techart to UK, 5 days paint/prep in Hale,

then fitted in the new year.

Its only one snickers bar per day for six years, I can cut down by that without too much trouble,

I hope.

is that not around £1200?

and yes i still owe you a cheque...
:oops:

only if you're a greedy git and eat the king size one,

me, I look after meself, an only eat the reglee-ur size.

No rush, when you're ready, just send address for despatch and I can send 'em off next week when I get home

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Porsche Die Hard
Back