Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sold.

Oops, sorry forgot about that.
It's 148558 with service history to back it up.
I use the car everyday and hasn't missed a beat.....nor a petrol station! :lol:

Speed sensor replaced and speedo is working fine.
Also replaced a faulty shock.
Had a few questions regarding the bubbling by the front screen so here is a pic. Not as bad as I've made out, nor as large:
286920217.jpg

What size are the rear tyres?

The rims look to be the deep ones, 8j x16

Mart

225-50-16 Avon Z3.
They are the original 8 x 16 Fuch wheels and not the dodgy copies I've seen.
Thanks for asking :D

Now £9k no offers. As said, I need this to go so have reduced it down from £9995.
Thanks for looking.

I like the look of you 911 and have noticed you have dropped the price , i m a serious 911 owner , i have a 2.2 and 2.7 . If its as good as you say would you deal at £8000, subject to veiwing , regards mark humphries Email mark @greenboxproperties.co.uk

At 8k that would be one hell of a lot of car and bargain!

Gotta be worth 9k of anyones money.

What will trade offer you?

Hi there all, due to a bereavment in the family I can't really do anything at thee moment. You're more than welcome to come and see the car, although you may have to deal with my partner as I have alot of
family commitment that I have to deal with as it was a close member.

Yes a real bargain at 9k.
As for 8k........... you know it isn't going to happen!
It's as good if not better than I've said. Looking at whats out there 9K is a steal for this. 8K is taking the perverbial!
9K..........for a real nice 911!!!!!
It's as good as I've said!

Good she is sold.. Hope she has gone to a good home ?
Someone on here may I ask ?

Yup, gone to someone on here. I won't say who, but I think when he drove/saw the car that is was better than he was exepcting :D .
So we did a deal.

Sad to be seeing it go, but, with petrol prices going up, and my short journeys being far to regular, I couldn't justify having 2 cars doing <20mpg.
Also, the 2.1 16v mk1 golf I built is actually more practical, and far far quicker!

Thanks all for looking. 8)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back