Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 C4S - Ocean Blue - 19,000 miles - Two owners only - Mint

IMGP1567.jpg
[/img]

993rules - nice to see some pics, personally and I am only offering advice knowing how good these cars can look I would strongly recommend you get someone to make it look mint.

No offence but my engine bay looks better than yours with 3x the mileage and driven in all weather, and my bodywork has a much deeper gloss (same colour). If you asking for a premium price and it is genuinely low miles and mint it should look it. Presentation is everything.

Can I suggest you speak to G our resident detailer? He knows 993's inside out and knows exactly how to make them stand out. YOu might even decide to keep it afterall!! :D

Hand on heart and please do not take offence. Am I out of order?? :oops:

Chris W said:
Am I out of order?? :oops:

Certainly not!

From what I understand this car is being pitched at frankly riduclous money, so it really needs to look mint

993rules, have you listed a price yet?

for reference a pair of 993 C4S at 19k and 24k sold about this time last year for £39000 and £39995

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilmslowSi
Back