Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 C4S ONLY 9,000 Miles @stirlings.co.uk

mark pearce

Singapore
2003 03 Reg, Basalt Black Metallic, Black Ruffled Leather, ONLY 9,600 Miles, Full Porsche Main Dealer Service History, Sunroof, Bose Sound Pack, Porsche Crested Headrests, Electric Seats With drivers memory,,CDC-4 6 Disc Changer, Tracker, Just Passed An Porsche 111 Point Used Car Check ,And Comes With 12 Months Porsche Used Car Warranty, Previously Supplied By Us , 2 Owners Both Members Of The Forum, Recently Detailed By G Of Elite Detailing And full details on the following post www.911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=14062
Owner Just Ordered a 997 Turbo
Nationwide Delivery £46,995

f3.jpg
rear3.jpg
side3.jpg
int3.jpg

Free bump for Mark. This is the best example of a C4S I have seen to date. It really is the nuts this one.

Regards
G

I'll say it is... it's my old car.

Purchased from new from Porsche Centre Kendal in 2003, and sold to Mark almost a year ago to the day. It was cherished and lightly used by me, and seems to have done about 500 miles since then!

It's a great car that someone will love. I'd have it back in a flash if I was in the market for one.

Gary D.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mapp
Back