Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Bootiful

i take it these are rare?

either way a beautiful car 8)

tim

tim993 said:
i take it these are rare?

either way a beautiful car 8)

tim

a 3.6 Turbo nice

Rare, although not as rare as the 3.6 Turbo S edition that followed it briefly

mark pearce said:
is that not 993 turbo money?

It certain is Mark, but then Paragon and their prices hey?!

Looks stunning in black with those Speedline split rims 8)

993C2S said:
mark pearce said:
is that not 993 turbo money?

It certain is Mark, but then Paragon and their prices hey?!

Looks stunning in black with those Speedline split rims 8)

Totally agree that those rims are stunning. I want to get a set for mine but had only found them available in 18s which I'm not keen on as the C2 was never approved for them :( . However, I've now found that I can get Kersher replicas in 17s so they might be on the cards for the future :D

http://www.kerscher-tuning.de/raeder/

Nah, 18s mate 8)

I've got about 10 more pics of '64s on these beauty's.

The look stunning - def one of my fav 911 configurations. They'll look great on white 8)

Attachments

• 71205_9119644_247.jpg
    71205_9119644_247.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 6,127
Oh my 8)

Attachments

• dsc00050_171.jpeg
    dsc00050_171.jpeg
    147.1 KB · Views: 6,125
All those lovely 964's seem to have 993 mirrors. Perhaps I am mistaken?

all the best

tim

Popular upgrade for 964s. I think RS and Turbo's might have got them as standard - Boxsey will correct me?

Northway have a similar one with 19k, POA.

They are handsome cars those, esp on those speedlines.

Something appealing about them being the last (except GT2s) of the lairy rwd turbos.

impeccable taste as per usual Asim :D ...............964 Turbo's just look the dogs danglies 8) 8) 8)

Thats some price I think it's a good circa 15k over looking at the others on the market, even so looks a nice car.

Dik

Rodders said:
impeccable taste as per usual Asim :D ...............964 Turbo's just look the dogs danglies 8) 8) 8)

Roddy, what can I say, our car links go way back buddy. Great minds :wink:

You heading south any time soon? About time we hooked up and talked about the good ol' days :lol:

993C2S said:
Rodders said:

Roddy, what can I say, our car links go way back buddy. Great minds :wink:

You heading south any time soon? About time we hooked up and talked about the good ol' days :lol:

love to Asim but this Taxi-ing lark is fairly taking up my time.....going to be mega-busy from now til xmas/new year..............hoping to maybe hit Inters next year,and of course Dave has invited me down to a "Chavely" nite out

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SondeMadiu
Back